CitySwing is now open and we can’t wait to see you again!
We have implemented new procedures and modified operations to adhere to COVID-19
preventive measures. To ensure we safeguard the health of our guests, employees and
families, we are following direction from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), World Health
Organization (WHO), and the ReOpen DC Advisory Group.
Please CLICK HERE for the in-depth version of CitySwing’s COVID-19 Reopen Report. Below is some of what is included.
WE COMMIT TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfecting protocols for surfaces, equipment, electronics, furniture, door handles and bathrooms.
- Accessible sanitizing stations including hand sanitizer, disposable masks and nitrile
- No contact between employees and customers including handshakes, fist and elbow
- Employees will stay home if they have temperatures above 100.4, symptoms of
COVID-19 or have been exposed to anyone with COVID-19.
- Visual cues indicating where to stand to ensure social distancing is maintained.
- Reservations are required for play to ensure we can participate in DC’s contact tracing
- Only one group (consisting of no more than 8 patrons) is allowed in our space at a time.
WE ASK THE FOLLOWING OF YOU:
- Cancel your appointment if you are: (1) experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, (2) have
a temperature above 100.4, (3) have been exposed to anyone with COVID-19 in the
past 14 days.
- Arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before your scheduled session. First, we will only
allow one group in our space at a time. Furthermore, we’ve instituted 15 minutes
intervals between each session to properly clean and disinfect all surfaces, equipment
- While complimentary use of our clubs and balls is still available, we strongly
encourage you to bring your personal equipment. Please remember to clean your
clubs and balls before use to ensure our screen stays free of dirt.
- Last, please remember we have eliminated the use of complimentary golf gloves;
we do have golf gloves available for purchase.
Our team has been trained and is ready to implement our COVID-19 preventative plan. We ask
for your cooperation to help us safely reopen and operate the business.
If you have questions or concerns please call (202) 902-0983 or email email@example.com.